In November, we will immediately organize two full-time trainings in Moscow.
November 18-20. Level 12-6 Training
November 21-23. Level 6-3 Training
The cost of one level is 30,000 rubles. When passing two trainings at once, the cost is 45,000 rubles.
Early payment until October 20 – 27.900 rubles. for training, 41.800 rub. for two trainings.
The trainings include:
– A detailed guide for the teacher
– Problem solving for the development of levels 12, 11, 10, 9
– SAMA Global Abacus Proficiency Test and many pleasant surprises.
The remaining task books you can purchase additionally.
We tried to accumulate all our knowledge gained from David at two trainings – PAMA & SAMA Global, from Fujimoto Tom – Tomoe SOROBAN, from Kim Tu Sae – Semschool. We really have a lot of chips both in terms of methodology and how to complete the lesson, work in the classroom, switch to a mental account, and motivate students.
Therefore, if you feel the need for new knowledge, simulators, workbooks and training materials, if you want to find like-minded people and constantly exchange experiences, grow and develop together with colleagues and fans of mental arithmetic, we are happy to invite you to join and be sure to attend the training.
We constantly work out, add and supplement programs, not sparing time and effort. Therefore, we can proudly say that our level of teaching is high, children show amazing results. The work program, filled in accordance with international levels and requirements.
Training ONLY for UAMAP Member Educators
Training Program 12-6:
-History of mental arithmetic, work with abacus
-Addition and subtraction on the abacus (1D, 2D, all formulas)
– Decimal and negative numbers. PAMA Level 6 International Classification
– Mental score from sheet and audio dictations
– Individual work on errors (addition and subtraction), analysis and discussion
– Multiplication and division on the abacus (2D * 1D, 2D * 2D, 2D * 3D, 3D * 2D, 3D / 1D, 4D / 2D). PAMA Level 6 International Classification
– Methods of teaching mental arithmetic to children of different ages
– Work with computer simulators
– Work with additional materials
Training Program 6-3:
– Addition and subtraction, main points, error analysis
– Addition of multivalued numbers, simulators for practicing addition and subtraction of multivalued numbers
– Simulators for working out formulas on an abacus (training work with fingers on an abacus)
– Mental account, various types of dictation of examples to the mental account
– Counting various values on an abacus
– Multiplication table, secrets of memorization
– Simulators for working out the multiplication table on the abacus
– Trainers for memorizing multiplication tables
– Multiplication 1D 2D 3D
– Division 1D 2D (highlights)
– Mental score for multiplying and dividing by ear 2Dx1D, 3Dx1D, 3D / 1D, 4D / 1D
– Secrets of the mental account.
– Practical training level 6
– Multiplication 3Dx3D, 2Dx4D, 4Dx2D
– Division 5D / 2D, 5D / 3D, 4D / 2D, 4D / 3D
– Multiplication 3Dx4D, 4Dx3D
– Division 6D / 2D, 6D / 3D, 6D / 4D
– Attention Games
– Square roots, 2D, 3D, 4D, 6D
– Mental account for multiplication and division from the sheet 3Dx1D, 4D / 1D
– Practical training level 5-4
– Fractional numbers, addition and subtraction
– Concrete and abstract numbers
– Multiplication and division of fractional numbers
– Exam, issuance of certificates